Sunday 28 September 2008

Day Five - Anthony Roach


Today we woke up I got ready and prepared for work I had a sore nose because last night Paul kicked a chair and it hit me in the nose and it started bleeding (I am going to get him back ha) we got out to work about 10 o’clock sleep in wooo once we got up I went outside an started working on the digger I dug all the rubble up and I had a go of the angle grinder cutting the pole after all this we went for a scran I had chicken and chips it was nice we got back and straight to work about 2 o’clock and tom Andrew dean and drew only went to get cement from practicka and It took them about 4 hours don’t know what else they was doing ha.

Luke put his head in a hole and done a hand stand and it was funny, he's got a CAT HEAD!! ha



Work finished early me luke and danky had a shower and whent to the shop while we was waiting for the rest to get ready we got back from the shop everyone was ready to go. We went for food in someplace called julios the food is nice in their we all had chicken an rice I didn’t eat the rice because I don’t like it then we came home and had a couple games of cards I won a couple of hands and so did luke then we went to bed so we could be up early for work in the morning and prepare for the day.

Goodnight x

No comments: